Be a Supporter!

All 2,046 flash Reviews

Shads Experimental-Scraps Shads Experimental-Scraps

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars August 2, 2011

Nice stuff Shadling

Love your stuff man. Nice mix of interesting concept drawings. Some of them are pretty darn good and have a lot of detail in them. Great music as a backdrop and it's quite easy to navigate through all of the pictures. I'm sure you'll keep the great work coming.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 3, 2011

MC10

This one however, I think, redeems MC9 quite nicely. The music is right back up to the standards I'd expect from a Madness flash, and it seems to sync up more with the events happening more than the others so on that I congratulate cheshyre. The animation itself seemed much more ambitious, the opening part with the Auditor clearly took some time and overall was pretty cool. The only thing that stole from that opening scene was how slow the frame rate was, and really the only negative thing I have to say about the flash overall. I like how you brought it full circle with Tricky killing off the Auditor at the end. It's not the best ending that you could have gone with but it works out well.

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

Great physics game

-The game really does have a lot going for it. Graphically it's pretty simple so it doesn't destroy computers to play. The gravity mechanic is very unique especially when you go for the 4X multiplier award. Usually I hate turn-based games but the simplicity of the turns is what keeps me interested. There's no intricate menus to sort through but instead just simply picking a weapon and a victim. The music is repetitive but it's a good soundtrack still.

-This game has a sense of humor with the zany ways they all celebrate when they succeed. The AI is actually surprisingly smart and often does some really ridiculous kills. At the same time though, it's hilarious when they mistakenly blow themselves out of bounds, into shields and into the sun. That almost gives it the feeling as if you're playing against a real person. Value-wise the game has it all. 25 levels is ample if you want to kill some time and that doesn't include getting all the gold medals/awards/rewards.

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

Rated 4 / 5 stars May 18, 2011

Great for a first

I can see you put a lot of time and effort into this. It has the Krinkel's charm and a few nods to some of the seens in his episodes to. And guys, IT'S A TRIBUTE, It's not supposed to be the most original work ever. There's a lot of neet effects here, most noticably the blood animations, and feels just like an episode in madness. Hopefully you keep working in flash and make even better stuff in the future.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 18, 2011

Great

You never cease to sicken me to the pelvis bones, and there is nothing cryptic about your flashes ever. Abject is your style of humor, yet the absolute and outrageous execution of this sick comic scene elevates this flash to a perfect 10. I laughed quite strongly towards the end, the thought behind this is low, but you perform this short so well and in such the right course, and critically with the correctly conformed choice of character that this flash is simply memorable. I would possibly call it a Newgrounds classic, because unlike many movies this is a one of my seen selection that will log firmly into the memory bank. and how much richer in comedy is my memory for storing this hilarity.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Another Good One

Artwise, It is just like the other Awesome cartoons, while not bad, is starting to get a wee bit stale. Then again, it is easier to animate bad drawings than good to great ones. I'm not going to complain about the voicework, you're better than every other voice actor on the site with a few exceptions. I liked how you pulled off a much more somber tone of voice in this one. As for the rest of the content, it's funnier than what a lot of people (including certain professional cartoonists) submit here. Even though I don't own Crackdown, I liked how you decided to do that game instead of an overexposed title for once.

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars May 18, 2011

Great time waster

What is there to say really? I wouldn't consider this a guilty pleasure, but a massive addiction! I can't believe combos could go on for so long that I hit a few proxy bombs and laid my game with pretty much everything, and after coming back from getting a drink, my 30,000 combo was just ending. A great game to kill time but isn't anything groundbreaking.

Closure. Closure.

Great Game

The beauty of the noise as the music, the subtle images in the background, and the revealing of the overall plot at the end was incredibly superb. It's abstract, yet solid, and is a true work of art. The lack of a HUD, and the subtlety of it all really sets it apart from everything else. The credits were tastefully done, and the lack of a need for an "Instructions" page was very good design. There was no HUD, no big punishment or worry about dying, and no story or lengthy text being shoved down your throat. There is a mystery about what's truly happening to the main character as you play, but it can be ignored if you really don't want to care. This game didn't call itself a "must play", and the modesty really makes me like this game more. Everything about this game was done perfectly. The puzzles were great, the design and visuals were immaculate, and the sound was spot-on. This is definitely one of the best games I've ever played on NG. Excellent work, to all of the people involved.

Pico Blast Pico Blast

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars May 18, 2011

Fun game, could have been longer

-This game is just so much fun, very reminiscient of Metal Slug, right down to the part where you're falling through the air shooting at a big disgusting boss creature. Controls were very easy to get used to, and weapon pick ups were varied and great. I didn't really want to change weapons after I got the tri-missile launcher though, so it was annoying having flame thrower and laser pick ups appear that I had to avoid.

-I think I could have been better with a larger level before the epic boss fights though, it would have been good to explore more of the train yard taking out bad guys/making your way through disused carriages and what not. Still, that boss fight was big and brash and brilliant so it's kinda understandable that you focused on that!

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

A little too easy

Overall, this is a good game. The animation is smooth and the concept of beating on a giant Luis is pretty funny. It's not super long or anything, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, as this is a quick yet enjoyable play. There really aren't any apparent flaws with this game, so I'd overall call it a success. However, I am a little disappointed by the addition of extra lives and checkpoints. The game wasn't that hard to begin with! I realize that this was a way to appease the masses but a challenge would of been more fun than breezing through the game.